Interview with Galina Denzel
Roland sits down and interviews Galina about emotional eating. We talk about the signs, the reasons why we do it, and three simple things you can do to help you stop emotional eating.
Listen to the EatMoveLive52 Podcast
Want to get the EatMoveLive52 Podcast delivered to your phone, tablet, or computer automatically?
Subscribe to the podcast via your favorite podcasting service using the links at the bottom of the page, and let them take care of the rest!
Stop Emotional Eating
Notes & Links
1. We’re back from our super restful road trip!
2. How can you tell if you’re experiencing emotional eating?
3. What are the emotional and physiological reasons that we (yes, us too) emotional eat?
4. What can you do to stop emotional eating?
5. Galina’s drawing exercise can help you regulate your emotions and increase tolerance.
6. Sing! Take advantage of your ancient human social wiring and feel better instantly.
7. Self touch is a powerful way to help yourself feel better (without eating).
8. Stressed (or uber-stressed) by the holidays or anything? Chill Holidays is on hiatus, but check out Unstress Your Body, right here!
9. If you haven’t listened to our Kelly Coffey Episode, then you owe it to yourself to learn about self-love from one of the best!
Love the show?
Subscribe and Review the EatMoveLive52 Podcast
Reviews help spread the word, big time! It only takes a minute to leave a quick one.
And subscribing brings each show to you and your phone automatically!
Our podcast theme music is “Protofunk” by Kevin MacLeod of incompetech.com. Licensed under Creative Commons 3.0.
Roland & Galina