As an ergonomics and employee wellness consultant, Brandon Olin help people and companies implement changes leading to long term improvements in health.
Brandon’s company, Movility, provides the know-how, training, and physical products to improved the health of office workers.
Listen to the EatMoveLive52 Podcast
Want to get the EatMoveLive52 Podcast delivered to your phone, tablet, or computer automatically?
Subscribe to the podcast via your favorite podcasting service using the links at the bottom of the page, and let them take care of the rest!
Ergonomics and long term health with Brandon Olin
What’s up in this episode
This interview was A LOT of fun for us, so please forgive the Eastern European food tangent at the beginning. We get back on track real quick! 😀
1. Background, education, and experience
2. Does everyone need a standing desk?
3. What if you don’t have a standup desk? Are you doomed?
4. What about bad posture? Does bad posture even exist?
5. What are some simple changes to improve health while working?
6. Stretching? Office Exercises?
7. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of health and posture tools and devices. Are they good tools, or just crutches?
- Anti-fatigue mats
- Yoga Balls
- Kneeling chairs
- Lumbar supports
Movility.co Links and Resources
Be sure to get on the waiting list for Brandon’s upcoming class at movility.co/academy.
Love the show?
Subscribe and Review the EatMoveLive52 Podcast
Reviews help spread the word, big time!
It only takes a minute to leave a quick review. Just try ten words and see how how fast it goes!
Oh, and subscribing to the show brings each episode to you and your phone automatically!
Subscribe or review on Apple/iTunes
Subscribe or review on Podbean
Subscribe or review on Stitcher
Subscribe or review on Google Play
Use the rss feed in your favorite podcast app
Our podcast theme music is “Protofunk” by Kevin MacLeod of incompetech.com. Licensed under Creative Commons 3.0.
Roland & Galina